At 7 Months, Tiger:
- Weighs right at 20 pounds - big fella! I'm already putting him in 9 months, and some 12 months clothes (the ones that run small).
- Smiles, babbles, and coos, and we all love it - his little sounds are the best! Jones loves to ask, "What is Tiger saying?" I usually Socratic Method that right back to him ("What do you think he's saying?"), and it's usually pretty funny what he comes up with. Jones is absolutely Tiger's favorite person.
- He's always happiest when he's doing something with Jones - he loves to go to his baseball games and watch Jones (and all of the players, really) run and play - Tiger likes action!
- Is liking the jumperoo more and more but still prefers to be down on the ground, attempting to crawl (he's so close!)
- Likes the water (baths and pools)!
Worn out from swimming!
- Is still a good sleeper at night, not that great of a sleeper when it comes to naps ...
- Is, again, such a source of joy and pride and love for our whole family!