|See how happy?! Precious baby!|
Jones on the left, Tiger on the right!
Tiger at 4 months
Jones at 4 months
At 4 months old, Tiger:
- Weighs 15 pounds and 7 ounces, and is 25 1/2 inches long
- Is an okay sleeper ... we're now in the stage where he's having growth spurts, so how much he sleeps at night is variable. We've started having to get up with him again, at least once in the night. Since we've been given the go-ahead to introduce cereal and foods, I'm hoping if I put a little cereal in his bedtime bottle, he'll sleep a little longer.
Speaking of cereal and baby foods ...
|We were open to trying new foods ...|
|But definitely did not care for the "gruel" (rice cereal)!|
- Rolls over, front to back and back to front. Not completely consistent yet, but pretty close.
- We tried the Johnny Jump-Up ... he was not impressed ...
- He did love the Jumperoo, though!
- Wears a size 2 diaper and 3-6 months clothes
- Loves big brother! He lights up when Jones is around, and loves to watch him and see what he's up to.
We all love our Little Cat - he's a joy to our entire family!