Friday, January 18, 2013

# 39 of 101 Ways to Entertain a Toddler, or, You Know What They Say About Big Feet ... Big Shoes

One of Jones' favorite words is "shoe".  When he gets dressed in the morning, he always wants to start with shoes, and he likes to grab them away from you and try to put them on by himself, all the while repeating "shoe" happily.  He loves to point out everyone's shoes, and he loves to try and help put everyone's shoes on their feet, not just on his own.  And he loves to try on everyone's shoes, especially Daddy's.  Case in point:

What's that?  Is that a shoe I see over there, all by its lonesome?


I'll just step into it ... I think it's just the right size ...


Okay, maybe I need to sit down, get a little leverage on it ...


Nnnnaaaaahhhhh ... I don't really need Daddy's shoes ... I've got cool shoes all my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment