Monday, January 7, 2013

# 97 of 101 Ways to Entertain a Toddler, or, What Happens When You Leave Jones Alone for 5 Minutes

So, I went to the bathroom the other day and left Jones by himself.  At the time, he was playing with his toys in the living room and didn't seem perturbed about what I was up to, which is generally the best time to do stuff like go to the bathroom or empty the dishwasher or whatever.  When I returned, literally like 5 minutes later, this is what I found:




I'm not really certain how he got in there, but I suspect it was from the bottom.  At first, he thought it was pretty funny (probably because I was laughing at him upon discovering his whereabouts), but then he got tired of being squished in there and wanted out, and it became apparent that getting out wasn't nearly as easy as getting in.  He required assistance to get out of his predicament.  Can't say that I blame him for wanting to experience the wine rack up close and personal.  Who hasn't wanted to live in a wine rack at some point in their lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment